shuffle option for patterns and colours
jemily
Bracelet King
jemily
2 weeks, 4 days ago by jemily
Hi!

For patterns, having a random pattern generator and you can filter it and instead of the ways to sort it now, it’s more random and you can see patterns you don’t usually see or miss out on. Especially when you’re stuck with finding a new pattern !

Also, a way to shuffle the colours in a pattern (for example colours A-E are chosen and you can shuffle them to see what looks best instead of changing the colours for each string etc.

Not sure if this would be useful or possible but just an idea 🙂
KJC
Advanced
KJC
2 weeks, 1 day ago by KJC
A way to
KJC
Advanced
KJC
2 weeks, 1 day ago by KJC
Sorry, that sent before I was finished. I was saying that a way to shuffle the patterns would be great. There are so many and going through the same ones all the time or spending long amounts of time to get to new ones is time consuming.
jemily
Bracelet King
jemily
2 weeks, 1 day ago by jemily
yess i find myself stumbling across the same ones as well
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2 weeks, 1 day ago by EggMan
You can sort of do that by entering random numbers into the "Pattern #" field in the pattern page. Granted, not every number has a pattern linked to it, but most do.

Alternatively, you can go to random pattern pages by changing the page number in the URL line on your browser. It's easiest to do from page 2 onward, because you can see where in the URL the page number is, though you can add it through the first pattern page by adding /page-# to the URL line, with whichever page number you want.

Before I learned about this trick, though, I found that going through people's to-dos and loves to be a great way to find patterns I might not have otherwise.

@KJC I'm tagging you 'cause you were also interested.
KJC
Advanced
KJC
1 week, 5 days ago by KJC
Thanks.