deadline field for challenges
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 4 days ago by kpn
I was looking though challenges to participate in and so many of them were already past the deadline. This got me thinking, what if there was a deadline field on challenge posts where the topic was filtered out of the main feed after the deadline passed? it wouldn't be deleted (extensions, pure curiosity, etc) but it would be automatically moved into a 'closed challenges' section after the date it was over. people could also filter through due dates, perhaps you could go though all the challenges due by april 30, for example, and see what you like. I just think this would help declutter the challenges forum a lot and make it easier to find active challenges (:
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
3 weeks, 4 days ago by AlmaLlama
Definitely agree! This would be so much useful for everyone!! I don’t know if it’s possible but maybe one day will be possible because will help a lot the challenges thread on the forum! 😊
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 4 days ago by kpn
@AlmaLlama ty!
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
3 weeks, 3 days ago by Tikilishi
Great idea!
Or perhaps allow the author to toggle a setting on their topic so that it says "open" or "closed" (or maybe "unlocked" and "locked)? So that users can no longer comment on the forum post.
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3 weeks, 3 days ago by kpn
@Tikilishi I thought abt that, but it doesn't work for when they announce winners or people need to ask for deadlines