Skill Ratings
Holly1614
Advanced
Holly1614
1 month, 1 week ago by Holly1614
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and was just looking at the skill ratings under people’s names. Can you change them yourself or do you have to do something (e.g. post 100 patterns, upload 20 pics etc.) to have it changed?

Thanks! 😊
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
1 month, 1 week ago by Hylia224
Hello!
You can rank up only by contributing to the site. Replying to forums, posting patterns, photos and variations and messaging in the chat once you're a skiller
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
Oh and welcome to the knotting community!! 💛
Holly1614
Advanced
Holly1614
Also what are the different levels? I know beginner is the first one, but what comes next? 😜
Holly1614
Advanced
Holly1614
Thank you Hylia224! 😄
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
There's beginner, advanced, skiller (you can use the chat once you're at this rank), professional, and bracelet king

There's some extra privileges for each rank up but they're usually minor, like being able to add more variations in a day or being able to rate patterns lower in stars

And for future reference, you put an @ in front of the username like so: @Hylia224, so I get a notification, and this works for all usernames. But, I'm not doing it for your username, since this is your forum topic and you get a notification when I reply to it anyways

I hope this answers your questions! 😊