How to delete colors in a pattern?
claralovie
Advanced
claralovie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by claralovie
I dont know if this is an existing function on the site, bc if it is, I haven’t figured it out how it works. It would be very helpful if there was an option to ‘delete’ a color while you are creating a pattern. There’s no option to change out one of your colors for a different one, even if one of the colors no longer exists in the pattern. The limit for colors makes sense, but there isn’t an option to delete or change out one of your colors for a different one. Being a beginner of creating my own patterns, this has been frustrating.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 month, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
Go to 'draw alpha' or 'interactive normal', click 'save', go back to the first page of the generator and the colour that is no longer in the pattern should have disappeared from the list of colours that are used. Is that what you are looking for?

If you want to add a variation, in alphas it is not possible to delete or merge colours in a variation but in normals it is.
claralovie
Advanced
claralovie
1 month, 2 weeks ago by claralovie
Yes, I think that’s helpful! I also figured out to switch out a color in the pattern so I’m glad about that