registering challenges
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3ย months ago by kpn
hello! my suggestion for challenges: is there a way to make them more controlled? ik this sounds confusing when i say it but could there be a way to officially register in patterns and tag pictures for challenges? i just think it would be quite efficient to have a little list that says what all challenges you're in and which pattern goes with which challenge. it might also make it easier for pattern coordinators to look through entries. anyways sry to bother, just a little idea
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
3ย months ago by fishyknots
This is a great idea!!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
3ย months ago by kpn
@fishyknots thank you!
Str1ngz
Professional
Str1ngz
2ย months, 3ย weeks ago by Str1ngz
I think this is awesome! It would also be cool if there was an entire challenges tab so that new people could find it more easily, and that way no one has to go digging in the forums. I think it would also be nice if you could see photos uploaded as a challenge as a separate section on the home page (like the new patterns, photos, recent variants etc) as I think this would encourage more people to participate in challenges. However, I'm not sure if that would work since the moderators have to view each photo, and I don't know if they would have to manually put it in a challenge section as well as the photos.
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2ย months, 3ย weeks ago by kpn
@Str1ngz oh that's true i didn't think of that but good idea