How to print?
Neflite
Advanced
Neflite
3 months, 1 week ago by Neflite
If I want to print patterns, the steps get shrinked a loooot so that it isn't possible to use the printed pattern o.O how do you print your pattern so that you can still follow the steps?
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
3 months, 1 week ago by fishyknots
On the website, on the top menu of the pattern, above the 3 orange buttons that say "add variation" "todo" and "love," there should be 3 more options and the last one says "Print" with a print symbol.
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
3 months, 1 week ago by emilyyy307
I’ve never really noticed this happening to me but I use the app and what I do is I just screenshot it and then print it
Macon
Bracelet King
Macon
3 months, 1 week ago by Macon
I take a screenshot of the pattern, then put it into a google doc so I can make it whatever size I want
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
When you try printing something from the website, you should be getting to your regular printer menu where you should be able to make adjustments.

For me to make the pattern bigger, I just need to go to 'more settings' and then I just set 'scale' to custom and make the scale higher.
Neflite
Advanced
Neflite
I worked around it with screenshots now, but it's strange that it appears so small by default :/
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
Are you able to set the scale to a higher number?
Neflite
Advanced
Neflite
I can set it to 200% but not more and that is not much/not enough to be readable ^^'
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
Then it might depend on the size of the pattern. It's the pattern very big?

You could also try printing in landscape mode instead of portrait, if that is possible/ makes a difference.
Neflite
Advanced
Neflite
It doesn't make any difference ^^' And I tried it with a small alpha pattern (#163867) as well as with some normal patterns which are longer