Special OFFICIAL challenges ideas!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4ย months, 1ย week ago by AlmaLlama
Hi, I think it would be really nice if the Moderators and SuperModerators would host every once in a while some special Official Challenges, how was the Official Friendship Day Challenge and the 100.000 patterns Official challenge. An idea (just my opinion) would be to make sometimes a "freestyle" Official challenge, where people could make any patterns that doesn't have photos. Other ideas could be also seasonal official challenges, holiday official challenges and so many more!
I think it would be useful to the community because official challenges are a very fun and special activity on BraceletBook and many people join them!
Remember, this is just an idea and opinion, but I think it would be very nice and fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย months, 1ย week ago by halokiwi
If there is a special occasion, I'm sure we'll host another special official challenge again at some point ๐Ÿ˜„ For example when there are 200.000 patterns or when it's friendship day again. I cannot guarantee that those will be the specific occasions when we host a special challenge again. I'll talk with the other mods so we can plan something for 2024.

Making any pattern that doesn't have a photo is what we did for 100.000 patterns. I'm not sure, if we are going to repeat this or if we will come up with something new.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4ย months, 1ย week ago by Vivi_knotz
Ooohhh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I like!!!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4ย months, 1ย week ago by AlmaLlama
@halokiwi Ok, thank you for your response! (: