different lists for your todo bracelets
iamsophie
Skiller
iamsophie
5 months, 1 week ago by iamsophie
like playlists on spotify you can sort different songs into different lists.
or like on tiktok where you can make different collections for videos.
just being able to sort out your bracelets into different categories of your choice.
happyrobin
Bracelet King
happyrobin
5 months ago by happyrobin
This is a great idea. With this feature, you'd be able to save patterns in folders, such as a Christmas folder where you can save patterns for next winter 😃 it would be really helpful
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
5 months ago by Vivi_knotz
Yes!! That would be amazing!!
iamsophie
Skiller
iamsophie
5 months ago by iamsophie
@happyrobin Yes! Exactly! I don't see any possible cons to this idea. Really hope that this becomes a feature someday.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
5 months ago by Vivi_knotz
Same!!
Aussie_Izz
Bracelet King
Aussie_Izz
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Aussie_Izz
This would be a great addition to braceletbook as it would sort patterns so much easier
ellagant
Professional
ellagant
4 months, 3 weeks ago by ellagant
IVE BEEN WANTING THIS BUT IVE HAD NO IDEA WHERE TO SUGGEST THIS OMG
noortjerut
Advanced
noortjerut
4 months, 2 weeks ago by noortjerut
Yes and a list with bracelets you have finished
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months ago by AlmaLlama
I think this is a cool idea, but don't we have keywords for this? I mean, you can sort trough your to-dos by using a keyword. If you want to see your winter/Christmas patterns just insert that keyword! 😊 I have nothing against this idea, I think it would be super fun to have folders and things like that, but I think this is the reason that the Admins don't do it.
Hugin
Professional
Hugin
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Hugin
I would love this feature!
Yes, for basic categories you can use the keywords.
But my personal categories would be tags that will never make a good keyword and therefore do not exist here.

As a work-around, I save some patterns in different 'bookmark' folders of my web-browser.
hockeymegs
Bracelet King
hockeymegs
2 months ago by hockeymegs
I was about to make a post about this myself! I’ve been using pinterest as a makeshift way to sort my to-do’s but it would be very useful if a similar folder system was built into the website/app. It’d be best if users could create custom categories for themselves, but even general preset categories (ie. completed, bookmarks, keychains, wallhangings..etc) would be incredibly helpful! And perhaps there could be an option to have the categories private or publicly displayed on your profile? I know a past comment mentioned sorting by tags which is great for specific themes, but as the creators of each pattern tag them themselves I often find tags a wee too general for a type A personality to truly organize (especially for those of us with hundreds saved under our to-do lists haha) I’m no programmer myself so i’m uncertain how difficult it would be to implement folders/more specific sorting for the to-do list, but I really think it’d improve user experience for an already incredible website 🙂 thanks admins! y’all are great haha I’ve probably had my account on here for over a decade now and it’s all possible thanks to you lovely folk
idjiet
Advanced
idjiet
2 months ago by idjiet
yess i love this idea!!
agataliii
Skiller
agataliii
1 month, 1 week ago by agataliii
Yes! This is the one thing that this app is missing🥺
ningc98
Bracelet King
ningc98
1 month ago by ningc98
YES this is something i definitely need. in january i found a really cool halloween pattern and put it in my to do but then a couple weeks later i saw it and was like “what is that doing there?” and then i deleted it and can’t find it anymore 🙁
Hunniebuns
Advanced
Hunniebuns
1 month ago by Hunniebuns
Would be very useful.