Add pattern number when printing please
JaxomRuth
Bracelet King
JaxomRuth
6 months, 1 week ago by JaxomRuth
I print out all of my selected patterns before I make them, usually in batches, and twice in the past week I've had difficulty finding the pattern again once I've finished it, because I either forgot to add it to my To Do List or thought that I had added it but it somehow disappeared from the list. I want to upload photos of my completed projects but this is extremely hard to do if you can't find the pattern!

I would *really* appreciate it if the version of the pattern that opens up when clicking the 'print' button at the top would have the pattern number included somewhere at the top of the first page! Thank you for considering this.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
6 months, 1 week ago by fishyknots
I agree! I've had this problem too.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
6 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
Very good idea 😄 but until that happens, you can always just write the number onto the paper yourself 😉 you have to remember actually doing it, but if you make it a habit to write the number down immediately, I think you have good chances of succeeding
JaxomRuth
Bracelet King
JaxomRuth
6 months, 1 week ago by JaxomRuth
Yes! That's what I have been doing, halokiwi, and like you said, it depends on me remembering to do it... 😂
jolineimgl
Bracelet King
jolineimgl
6 months ago by jolineimgl
i click print and then > save as pdf. in this case the number is shown at the top of the page
JaxomRuth
Bracelet King
JaxomRuth
6 months ago by JaxomRuth
Oh, interesting, that doesn't happen for me if I do that!