Which is better: app or website
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
6 months, 3 weeks ago by Cow28
I recently started on the website and I am loving it but I then got the app just now. I found that I like the website a lot more than the app which is unusual for me, and was wondering what other people used.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
6 months, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
I have both. The website is better because it has all the options such as making patterns and clickable users or patterns, but I use the app to chat or rate patterns because it’s faster and easier.
kambri1224
Professional
kambri1224
6 months, 1 week ago by kambri1224
I use both, and they both have advantages and disadvantages, although I prefer the website.
Cindyknits
Advanced
Cindyknits
5 months, 3 weeks ago by Cindyknits
I’m new and use both. It didn’t take me very long to figure out that the website is better on the computer.
some1
Advanced
some1
5 months, 1 week ago by some1
App is better for me but it’s so annoying that you can’t just scroll photos but you have to click the x and then go to another one
happyrobin
Bracelet King
happyrobin
5 months, 1 week ago by happyrobin
I only use the website😄
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
The website is better because has all the functions, but the disadvantage is that on a phone the screen is veryyy small, only on a Computer has the right dimensions. So probably because that was the app made, so you can use it on your phone.
xlkatielx
Professional
xlkatielx
4 months ago by xlkatielx
The app is handy but I like the website better because you can click on an username and it takes you to their profile and a pattern # in a challenge and it takes you there but croon isn’t in the app
knotalot1
Bracelet King
knotalot1
3 months ago by knotalot1
i usually use the app for uploading pictures, but i prefer to use to website on my laptop to read and browse patterns!