Ability to delete photos!
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
8 months, 1 week ago by SheepDog12
If you agree that we need the ability to delete our old photos please respond to this topic! ❤️ ❤️
nishu92
Professional
nishu92
8 months, 1 week ago by nishu92
I agree I was just thinking about this
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
Boosting this up 😊
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
8 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
I agree!
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
@halokiwi @KrazyKnotz ⬆️
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
8 months, 1 week ago by emilyyy307
I love this idea!
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
@halokiwi @KrazyKnotz

Do either of you think this could be a real thing? Many of us just posted bad photos not thinking that it would be there forever.

Thanks, @SheepDog12
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
8 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
I'm not sure about this to be honest 🙂

Let's imagine you post a photo. The next day you realize, you don't like it. You delete it and post a new one. And then you realize, you don't like this one either... The circle could go on and on like this forever.

Each time a new photo gets posted, we moderators have to review it. Because of that I belive that any user should only post content to braceletbook that they are satisfied to post. If people could just delete photos at any point, they might delete the photos more often than they usually would and would then more often post new photos. This would mean more work for us mods.

But imagine, if the photos just get deleted and not replaced. The person who made the pattern and was happy that a user has tied their pattern, might be disappointed, if the only photo of their pattern just disappeared.

In addition to that, I think it's also nice to see the progress people have made. Your first bracelets might not look as nice as your newest ones, but they show the progress you have made. They show that you don't have to be perfect which could be encouraging to new users.

We'll always delete your photos, if you really want them to be deleted, but deleting photos should be well thought through, because of this it is best, if there is no instant way to delete photos.

This is just my opinion. @KrazyKnotz or the other mods might have different opinions on this. Maybe one of them will share their opinion as well 🙂
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
8 months, 1 week ago by KrazyKnotz
I personally agree with @halokiwi. 😊
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
@halokiwi Thank you for taking time out of your day to write that. I really appreciate that.
emilikirdo
Advanced
emilikirdo
3 months, 2 weeks ago by emilikirdo
I agree with that please
emilikirdo
Advanced
emilikirdo
I don’t like my old brancelet
emilikirdo
Advanced
emilikirdo
I NEED to delete this
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Hylia224
Well, photos can also show progress, so even though they might be crummy, bracelets later, it shows how far you've come in your bracelet journey
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
@emilikirdo you can message a moderator and request for your photos to be deleted
emilikirdo
Advanced
emilikirdo
2 months, 3 weeks ago by emilikirdo
@halokiwi who is the moderator
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@emilikirdo you can figure out who the moderators are by going to "users" and setting the rank to moderator or super moderator:
https://www.braceletbook.com/users/?rank=5
https://www.braceletbook.com/users/?rank=6

There are multiple moderators and super moderators. I would recommend messaging @KrazyKnotz or me, because we're usually very active.