Creating patterns
imastudent
Skiller
imastudent
9 months ago by imastudent
I created an alpha pattern, but when I tried to submit it, it told me I couldn't use black, and when I changed it to very dark grey, it said I wasn't allowed to use such dark colours. Why not?
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
9 months ago by KrazyKnotz
The grid needs to be visible so it is easier to read the pattern and see the individual knots.

262626 is the darkest black we accepted.
imastudent
Skiller
imastudent
9 months ago by imastudent
OK, thanks!
yellowflwr
Advanced
yellowflwr
8 months, 4 weeks ago by yellowflwr
I submitted a pattern to the website and I would like to work on it now but its gone. How long until I can see my pattern again?
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
8 months, 4 weeks ago by fishyknots
@yellowflwr Once a pattern is submitted, you won’t see it again until a mod reviews it. If they accept it, it’ll appear onto the website. If it’s declined, it’ll go back into your unfinished patterns. You could always ask a super mod to decline your pattern if you thoroughly describe it if you really want to edit it before the review.
Angie_bee9
Advanced
Angie_bee9
8 months, 4 weeks ago by Angie_bee9
How do I submit a pattern that I made? It only gives me a save option is that the same as submitting?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
8 months, 4 weeks ago by halokiwi
@Angie_bee9 the submit button is only on the first page of the generator. There you'll need to add keywords and tick the box underneath "share rights" and then you can submit the pattern.