Site suggestions!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
12 months ago by fishyknots
Here are some suggestions! Feel free to add your own:

a separate tab for challenges, and being able to sort them into hosting, participating, etc.
a page for patterns you have made
a tab for "currently working on"
following/liking forum posts/topics
liking photos!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
12 months ago by fishyknots
todoing tutorials
I think rating should be reduced to 1 star
Opuspi
Skiller
Opuspi
11 months, 4 weeks ago by Opuspi
a section where you can post tutorials that aren’t of bracelets that can be made with a pattern, like braids or square knots and stuff
lynx123
Bracelet King
lynx123
11 months, 3 weeks ago by lynx123
being able to see a pattern after you submit it (just not being able to edit it) so there's not so many people going to the forum and being like "AH I DONT KNOW WHERE MY PATTERN WENT AND I HIT SUBMIT AND NOW ITS GONE!"
JennyBell
Bracelet King
JennyBell
11 months, 3 weeks ago by JennyBell
I completely agree with Likes on photos. 😊
I have some other ideas for challenges:
- Challenges that you are hosting are in other color or in other section
- Challenges that you participate are in other color or in other section
- There are more "logical" rules for adding challenges e.g. you must write when is the deadline, what are the rules and maybe the title of the challenge

I was thinking about dark mode (cause when I am looking at this white my eyes hurt) 🤨
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
11 months, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
@JennyBell love your suggestions!

I have dark mode on the device I'm using, and it makes this website dark so if you have that option definitely try that!

I also think the official challenges should be permanently bumped so people can find them easier, until they are over.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
11 months, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
a wider range of emojis (:
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
11 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
You can use more emojis than just the ones listed beneath the text box @fishyknots
Those are just there for easier access. Probably a left-over from a time, when not every phone had emojis included in its keyboard.
🌼🐝🍀
knot_maker
Bracelet King
knot_maker
11 months, 3 weeks ago by knot_maker
@suggestion able to show a list of forums you created before or save forums.

It would be so helpful if you are doing challenges or like socializing. It would be so much easier to navigate through specific forums you would like to go back in.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
11 months ago by fishyknots
I think that when people add patterns or tag people in the chat in their bio, it should be clickable as well.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
11 months ago by fishyknots
Tag people in general, I mean, not in the chat 🙈
falling67
Professional
falling67
11 months ago by falling67
I think that having the official challenges in an easier location to find would be helpful, they tend to get bogged down to the bottom of the challenge portion of the forum when other unofficial challenges are posted.
blue-eli
Bracelet King
blue-eli
10 months, 4 weeks ago by blue-eli
Omg liking photos would be amazing!✨
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
10 months, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
Something that I love about this website is how big the profile pics are 😍 I love love love that!
mila_158
Skiller
mila_158
10 months, 3 weeks ago by mila_158
uploading photoes on forum would be useful becouse sometimes when I'm looking for some pattern or I have a problem with making one they would be helpful 😊
Calyre
Bracelet King
Calyre
10 months, 3 weeks ago by Calyre
I will also add some suggestions 😊

Comment on profile
Comment on photos and liking photos
The last time the person was logged in
A "done" button for pattern made
Organize patterns in folders (only visible by the user)
A little green or red circle to see if the person is online or offline
Search options in the forum
Share photos on forum
A welcome page
Last activities of friends in a welcome page :
- patterns added by friends
- patterns loved by friends
- patterns photos added
- comment on forum
- …
Pin posts
A bracelet pen pals section !
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
10 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@Calyre great suggestions. The only one that probably wouldn't be safe, is the penpal section.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
10 months, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
I think that adding videos without being necessary to have a link to YouTube would be a great idea. In that way more people can add video tutorials, without having a YouTube channel.
I also think that loving or/and liking would be a great idea, and I also think it would be great if users could post pictures of bracelets that don't have a specific pattern, maybe they are made on a deleted pattern or the respective user made a mix of several patterns.
And I agree with you @fishyknots that is a great idea to sort trough challenges, especially the ones you are participating in.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
10 months, 3 weeks ago by halokiwi
@AlmaLlama if you mix different patterns, you can post a photo to any of the patterns you used. You can even post a photo to each of the patterns, but you have to post a different photo to each pattern.

Patterns get deleted for violating the guidelines, being duplicates or if the user who posted them requested for them to be deleted. In the first case, the photo would probably also violate the guidelines. In the second case, you can post it to the original pattern. In the third case, you should respect the wishes of the person who came up with the pattern.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
10 months, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
Remove, accept, or decline ALL friend requests
A select button for adding todos/loves/ratings, so you don't have to manually go in and add each one.
Being able to add patterns to a "collection" for example @sodapop's cows or @Moogle's pools, and being able to add the entire collection to your todos/loves/ratings