Being able to change/undo ratings
xAbigailx
Bracelet King
xAbigailx
1 year ago by xAbigailx
So I think this happens to a lot of people, where you accidentally misclick and rate a pattern low when you meant to rate it high. I think it would be nice if we could undo or change the rating we give on patterns.
Laureel
Advanced
Laureel
1 year ago by Laureel
Can't relate. As a user advanced rank myself, I am not able to rate patterns "low". I wish I at least had the option to do so (not that I would), but since this website is extremely elitist, I do not have many of the privileges that are given to those of higher ranks.

As for you mis-clicking on a low rating, I would just try to be a little more careful. Or live life with no regrets, either or, it's really up to you.
Blueknot
Bracelet King
Blueknot
1 year ago by Blueknot
That would be kind of nice. I have only rated a pattern wrong by accident and I still feel bad about it.
ondinaevan
Bracelet King
ondinaevan
11 months, 2 weeks ago by ondinaevan
@Laureel I really don't think this website is "elitist". It makes sense to only allow certain members who have been active for longer to interact with and rate patterns, because it prevents new/younger accounts from coming onto the website and trolling. It doesn't take long to become an active member of the community and be granted more privileges, you just have to spend time on the platform and engage with it. And if you aren't, then I don't think you need a higher ranking and more privileges anyways.
Efi
Bracelet King
Efi
9 months, 4 weeks ago by Efi
@xAbigailx honesty it just happened to me a few minutes ago by accident and I felt SO bad that I couldn't undo it. Luckily I messaged the user right away and they were very kind and understanding but I still felt bad .
I think it's a great idea and I hope it changes at some point in the future because once you've rated the pattern you can't change it and it can mess up the % of the pattern. I guess most of the bracelet makers don't care but I am pretty sure the person who created the pattern does.
Stmermaid1
Bracelet King
Stmermaid1
9 months, 2 weeks ago by Stmermaid1
Yes!!! This has happened to me before and I've also done this to someone else! I still feel bad omg. This has to be a thing!!!! It's such a simple yet great idea. Please bracelet book, make this HAPPEN.
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
9 months, 2 weeks ago by emilyyy307
Or I feel like it also would be nicer if they made the starts bigger especially when I’m one the phone the stars are literally tiny
Efi
Bracelet King
Efi
9 months ago by Efi
@emilyyy307 I agreeee! It would be nice if they were bigger (it's pretty annoying honestly).
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
9 months ago by SheepDog12
Nobody has to agree with me but I feel like there shouldn’t be a star rating system at all. I feel like it should only be loves. The reason I don’t think the system should exist is it can cause people to be sad if someone rated their pattern low. However, if there are only loves, people wouldn’t be as sad, since there wouldn’t be a way to rate someone’s pattern badly. (If that makes any sense)