Deleted pattern?
monaymsw
Bracelet King
monaymsw
2 years, 11 months ago by monaymsw
Can patterns be removed by their creators? I was looking through my todo list of what was pattern #24575 which was the colored geometric whale ( google the pattern number and the image comes up) and I remember putting it in my todo list and I can’t find it, even looking up by number nothing comes up. Could it have possibly been deleted? Can someone remake the pattern? I finally have the materials and colors I wanted to use to make a wall hang 😭
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
2 years, 11 months ago by Snowy123
Who was it created by?
monaymsw
Bracelet King
monaymsw
@Snowy123 I don’t remember the creators name 😞
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
Oh ok I just looked it up and it say it was uploaded by raccoon can you use the pattern on google ?
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
It was on bb Pinterest
stormii
Bracelet King
stormii
2 years, 11 months ago by stormii
@raccoon do you know what happened to the pattern?
stormii
Bracelet King
stormii
2 years, 11 months ago by stormii
sorry its @Racoon haha please look at this thread! we're looking for a deleted pattern that we think you created 😊
arf820
arf820
2 years, 11 months ago by arf820
hey! patterns can get deleted by the admin if they are duplicates of previous patterns, or if the pattern creator messaged a moderator or admin and requested their pattern to be deleted. since nothing comes up when you search for the pattern like you said, and there is a line striking through the pattern number if you look on the website, i would definitely say that the pattern has been deleted.
monaymsw
Bracelet King
monaymsw
@Snowy123 I guess I can use the pattern on google but that’s no fun because I want it shared with the BB community who might want to make it
Snowy123
Bracelet King
Snowy123
Yeah I get that
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
2 years, 11 months ago by danielle_3
you can still find the pattern on google when you search it. that's good because it means you can still make it. you won't be able to upload a photo of it to bb but if you take a pic of it and set it as your profile picture then the bb community will still see it!