banned...?
-Anyone-
Professional
-Anyone-
3ย years ago by -Anyone-
i've seen some people who are banned, what would result in a ban, so i can steer clear of those things? btw is swearing permitted on this site?
**its pretty obvious, but im not asking these questions because i'd like to do them, i'm just curious to make sure
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3ย years ago by lucass_
yeah swearing and just being rude and a generally mean person i believe. and prob like invading someone privacy and stuff, like being creepy in pms and all.
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3ย years ago by lucass_
like iโ€™m guessing itโ€™s just like reg โ€œthings that are annoying/bad on the internetโ€ but if youโ€™re chill, ur good.
arf820
arf820
3ย years ago by arf820
hey! users can get banned for swearing, or otherwise posting inappropriate or offensive content (including patterns, photos, comments, forum posts, chat messages and private messages). normally users will get a warning from the admin to stop and if they do not, either the admin or the super mods will ban the user. additionally, spamming the forum posts with advertisements unrelated to bracelets/are not kid-friendly will result in a ban. users are also able to request their account be banned since banning is the closest option to deleting an account. i hope that helps! ๐Ÿ™‚