WEBSITE IDEAS!!
Konakat1
Bracelet King
Konakat1
3 years, 3 months ago by Konakat1
Here are just a few ideas I have come up with. I do not know if someone else has brought this attention to the admin or moderators, but here I am sharing my thoughts! 😄

-I think there should be a way to rate photos. Knowing that people can give constructive criticism on your own creations is a good way to build up more enjoyment for knotting bracelets, keychains, etc. If it was seriously looked into, it would be a situation of the higher rank you are, the lesser rating you can give. Very similar to rating patterns already posted on the website.

-What if the date that a pattern was posted could be displayed up on the top header? This would allow users to recognize if a pattern was really old or new. The number system works great, but it doesn't give an exact date, just an estimated time frame.

-Another rating system. Would it be possible to rate variations? This could also bring me to my next suggestion...

-The higher rated variations on a pattern could be displayed on the top, instead of being buried in the large amount of variations such as #25054 .

I hope a few of these ideas could be displayed on the website, for it could improve the website's already positive community!

Take care and best regards,

KonaKat ❤️
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
I like the idea of dating patterns and even photos as well!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
I think even with restrictions we would run into the same issues with rating photos that we run into with rating patterns and I think a bad rating on a photo might hit as hard or even harder than a bad rating on a pattern. Inexperienced users might get discouraged by it.

I think displaying a date would be really useful.

I think a method were you can give variations loves would be useful. I know some people also want a method to somehow save variations that they want to do so that would also be perfect for them.
marab
Bracelet King
marab
3 years, 3 months ago by marab
good ideas?
marab
Bracelet King
marab
3 years, 3 months ago by marab
!*
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 2 months ago by Elwen
It would be nice to see the last time a user was active in their account, because there's not point in messaging someone who hasn't used Braceletbook in four years.
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 2 months ago by Elwen
I love your ideas, by the way 🙂