✨ blocking people ✨
allysalina
Bracelet King
allysalina
3 years, 2 months ago by allysalina
Hi so I don’t wanna sound rude but I rlly wanna block some people. Like they’re just being kinda annoying and there’s nothing against them in general like they’re not doing anything like bad but there’s some people who just get my annoyed and frustrated so I think there should be an option to block them especially if they’re causing arguments. Also idk if this is on admins todo list but yea
Hassey
Bracelet King
Hassey
3 years, 2 months ago by Hassey
Hi! The @Admin can bann people just if they talk ugly to the community. If they talk to you in a way that it hurts you or it says something bad about your person send a message in details to a moderator to see what it can be done.
nateli
Professional
nateli
3 years, 2 months ago by nateli
It's not that people are being really horrible or anything it's just some people don't rub me the right away and I don't want them to be able to interact with me. I really want a block option!
allysalina
Bracelet King
allysalina
3 years, 2 months ago by allysalina
@nateli exactly! And I feel like I would have a better experience if I could just block them
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 2 months ago by indaco
Totally agree! And looking at your profile I believe that we want to block the same kind of people lol. There is this one person (I will never say the name) I just… that person is such an hypocrite. Luckily for me I have never been in contact with them lol
Esemplastc
Skiller
Esemplastc
3 years, 2 months ago by Esemplastc
People keep posting political patterns and then getting comments by the same person (I won't say her name but she is a 13 yr old who shouldn't be interacting with adults), so yeah it would be great if we could just block that person and we could tell that person to block the tag.