Thumbnail crop of photos
okapipanda
Bracelet King
okapipanda
3 years, 3 months ago by okapipanda
Is there any way to adjust the crop location of thumbnails? I find that the thumbnails of my photos are sometimes cropped to the side, sometimes from the centre.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
I don't think there is but if you make your photos perfectly square at least on the website this way you will be able to determine the thumbnail of the photo. I know on the app it's a different format.

I'm unsure how the website determines how to crop the photos for the thumbnails but I could ask admin if you want.
okapipanda
Bracelet King
okapipanda
Yea...might do that when uploading photos here in future. My photos are mostly framed with the bracelets centered (with instagram in mind).

Instagram crops my photos from the center, but it's cropped differently here in braceletbook for the same photos. I'm uploading to the website using browser btw.

> I'm unsure how the website determines how to crop the photos for the thumbnails but I could ask admin if you want.

That would be great! Thanks so much! ❤️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
Admin says it's an algorithm that recognises the highest entropy in a photo. I hope this makes sense.
okapipanda
Bracelet King
okapipanda
So basically it's just random 😅 I'll keep that in mind and try to crop my photos to square when uploading here 😊

Thanks so much for the replies! Much appreciated ❤️