challenge questions
meljensik
Professional
meljensik
3 years, 3 months ago by meljensik
i’ve joined multiple challenges and have submitted multiple photos for it, but i don’t have that star thing with the number saying i’ve done any. can a moderator please check this?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 3 months ago by arf820
are the challenges you participated in community or official challenges? we don’t give rewards for community challenges, only for the official weekly or monthly challenges created by the moderators and admin. 🙂
meljensik
Professional
meljensik
@arf820 ohhh ok where do i find the challenges made buy moderators then?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 3 months ago by arf820
you can find them under the “challenges” section of the forum. they will have the word “official” in the title. i am hosting the official weekly challenge now, called “[OFFICIAL] January 2021 Weekly Challenge, Week 1.” @Johny is hosting the monthly challenge, called “Official January 2021 Monthly Challenge.” you may need to scroll awhile to find them, since there are so many community challenges haha, but they are there, and i’ll be happy to tag you in either one of them if you’d like. 🙂
lillybugbo
Professional
lillybugbo
3 years, 3 months ago by lillybugbo
Can someone tell me how to join a challenge and summit a photo for it
meljensik
Professional
meljensik
@lillybugbo you go to the challenges forum and join one you are interested it. once u have made the pattern u take a photo of it and go to the pattern number on the app and submit it. then later a moderator will accept the photo.