Not receiving notification on the app
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 2 months ago by BeadGirl16
Anyone else not receiving notifications on the app? My app started acting up a few nights ago and it started to send them late instead of right after someone mentioned me. Now it doesn’t send me them at all. Not in the app or on my Lock Screen. @Admin do you know what’s going on?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 2 months ago by 2006_Mandy
For me I got notifications yesterday but this morning they didn't show on my phone unless I went into the app. I thought it might just be my phone but I am not sure either way I don't really care because the notifications are still working on my computer.
chloe_f_a
Bracelet King
chloe_f_a
3 years, 2 months ago by chloe_f_a
I stopped getting notifications around Thursday night. If I go into the app it shows I have notifications but I don’t get alerted and they don’t show up on my Lock Screen either.
PotatoPeel
Bracelet King
PotatoPeel
3 years, 2 months ago by PotatoPeel
Hmm thats weird 🤔 did this happen to all the users that have he app and that turned the notifications on? 🤔
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 2 months ago by Jdog12525
I actually didn’t see any notification in my look screen but I actually had about 5 when I went into the app
luckdog13
Bracelet King
luckdog13
3 years, 2 months ago by luckdog13
I stopped getting notifications on Friday morning and I thought I messed up something, my notifications are on but it does not show um till I get on the app.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
3 years, 2 months ago by BeadGirl16
Now my phone won’t show the number of notifications I have on the app icon. I have to go into the app to see if I have any. And what’s even weirder is I just got notified about comments made like 4hrs ago. 🤨
Admin
Administrator
Admin
3 years, 2 months ago by Admin
Thank you very much for the report @BeadGirl16 🙂 I looked into it, and there actually was an issue with push notifications on our server. I've just fixed it and it should start working from now on 🙂. You should also receive all the notifications that you didn't receive on time 🙂.
_dreamer
Bracelet King
_dreamer
3 years, 2 months ago by _dreamer
@Admin mine aren’t showing up anymore! I got all my old ones earlier today then I haven’t got any for about six hours now...
Aplpie
Bracelet King
Aplpie
3 years, 2 months ago by Aplpie
I seem to to better notifications for things that happen hours ago. However the nonification says it is happening right now.
amwatson
Bracelet King
amwatson
3 years, 2 months ago by amwatson
This morning I woke up to three notifications on my home screen and when the first one popped up it was one that I’d received yesterday and then when I went into the app I didn’t have any notifications
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 2 months ago by Deer-Teeth
I know for some this might have been fixed, but I haven’t received any notifications now. It used to be delayed by a few hours but now I’m not getting them at all :/ and for some reason I can’t search anything on the app either?
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 2 months ago by bsoftball
I think it’s something with your actual settings to your device
16flowers
Bracelet King
16flowers
3 years, 2 months ago by 16flowers
@BeadGirl16 idk if someone already said this but you might have to go to settings then go to notifications then Braceletbook then if you don’t have them on turn them on and if you do then turn them off and then back on maybe this will help! happy knotting!
Admin
Administrator
Admin
@Deer-Teeth @_dreamer It took the server to go thru all the notifications that it didn't send before, and because it was more than 100k of notifications, it took a while. Only after those notifications have been sent, the new ones could start to get delivered properly. I should've mentioned that in my previous message. Do they work for you normally now?
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 2 months ago by Deer-Teeth
@Admin yes, it's now working. Thank you so much!
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 2 months ago by Ghoude
I stopped getting notifications one day, but then they were back to normal the next day.
_dreamer
Bracelet King
_dreamer
3 years, 2 months ago by _dreamer
@Admin yup working perfectly now!
Admin
Administrator
Admin
Thank you everyone for the replies 🙂 We had just this one issue with the notifications which caused them to hang for a while, but it's resolved now and shouldn't happen again in the future 🙂.