How long did it take you to level up each rank?
Lots_Knots
Professional
Lots_Knots
3 years, 3 months ago by Lots_Knots
I leveled up to advanced my first day and this is my fourth day and I'm a skiller, I was just wondering what your experiences were and how long it took for you to become bracelet kings or whatever rank you are right now?
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 3 months ago by zoeyllm
Your doing well, just remember that your bracelet success is not defined by your rank!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 3 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I don't remember (right now I probably will later) but you are posting lots of patterns so that should definitely help you rank up faster. It takes longer/is harder to rank up as your rank increases. Over time you will eventually reach bracelet king and it is worth it! You could also post some photos of bracelets that you have made that helps as well
lizzie645
Bracelet King
lizzie645
3 years, 3 months ago by lizzie645
it really depends on how active you are but I went from skiller to professional in about a month I think? It really depends on the user and how active they are. It could take someone 2 weeks or 5 months. I just had fun with it 😄
Deer-Teeth
Bracelet King
Deer-Teeth
3 years, 3 months ago by Deer-Teeth
You level up pretty fast at first, I got professional within 2-3 weeks o being on here, but Then it took me a good month or so to get bracelet king. It really does depend how actie you are tho, I have a friend on here who has been on or almost a year and is only a professional because she posts pictures and rate patterns only. I you help out in the forum, make designs, rate patterns, leave nice comments, you'll level up in no time!!
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 3 months ago by Cr3ativity
I got to bracelet king in about a month, but I was crazy active so... Plus it was in summer so I had all day every day to be on here 🤣
luka2211
Bracelet King
luka2211
3 years, 3 months ago by luka2211
About two weeks
Deuken
Bracelet King
Deuken
3 years, 3 months ago by Deuken
A couple of months.
Ghoude
Bracelet King