Advanced
urfavvmadi
12 months ago by urfavvmadi
10 years later...
opossum69
Advanced
opossum69
11 months, 4 weeks ago by opossum69
Are there still plans on releasing the app on Andriod phones?
savannahjo
Skiller
savannahjo
11 months ago by savannahjo
10 years later..... still no app
Efi
Bracelet King
Efi
9 months ago by Efi
Guys I think we should remind the @Admin about the android app. We understand that your schedule must be very busy and you are probably working on other stuff but It's a pity that there is still no app for android users and maybe even unfair, if you know what I mean .
Btw I think that if there was a braceletbook app on playstore many new people would discover our community and join us.
mirmirdsgn
Skiller
mirmirdsgn
8 months, 1 week ago by mirmirdsgn
Also there are no variations and patterns section in the ios app and you cant see your favorites either. You cant create designs either. There are so many things missing in the app.
jenni254
Advanced
jenni254
7 months, 3 weeks ago by jenni254
10 years later and still no android app😞😔
BrainFrog
Skiller
BrainFrog
6 months, 3 weeks ago by BrainFrog
It's not the best solution, but I have a work around. I log into BB with my account on Chrome. Then I use the three little dots to hit something like "add to home screen". It gives me an "app" on my home screen of BB logo, and a smaller Chrome logo. Then I just tap on it like an app and it takes me right to the bookmarked Chrome page of the site. Albeit small, but it works for me.

Maybe that'll do while @Admin keeps working on things. 🙂
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
6 months, 3 weeks ago by Hylia224
@BrainFrog that's what i did! I just have to remember to close the tab once I'm done at that moment so I don't have a gazillion bb tabs open
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
6 months, 3 weeks ago by SheepDog12
The website is better than the app.
jenni254
Advanced
jenni254
6 months, 2 weeks ago by jenni254
10 years and still no android app😭😭😭
jolineimgl
Bracelet King
jolineimgl
6 months, 1 week ago by jolineimgl
Sadly Website doesn't work on my Android phone so I just can used it on my computer because it also has no mobile version of the website
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
6 months, 1 week ago by halokiwi
@jolineimgl I never heard that the website is not working on a phone. Could you maybe describe your problem in more details? What happens, if you visit braceletbook.com on your phone?