Searching topics in forum
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 4 months ago by Ghoude
I think that people should be able to search topics in the forum bc it would be a lot easier for people to find challenges or anything in the forum that they know that they want to look for. I know that when i am looking for challenges that it is a pain to look for it when there could be a option to search the forum
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
If u agree please respond!! 🥺
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
Yes! I agree! It would be so much easier to find challenges and other posts without having to go through all the pages
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
@allialexis yes it would be so much more convenient. Thanks for responding!!!
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
@Ghoude yes i totally agree with you! it’s always so annoying especially if i am in a challenge and i need to go back and scroll until i find it again. it would also be useful if you could go to someone’s profile and it gives you links to the forum topics they had. that way you can easily find a topic from someone’s bio or something
RockMusic
Bracelet King
RockMusic
3 years, 4 months ago by RockMusic
I agree!
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
@danielle_3 and @RockMusic ikr thanks for responding!!
sunshine5
Bracelet King
sunshine5
3 years, 4 months ago by sunshine5
Yes I have a forum post on this too
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
@sunshine5 yeah. I wish we could search it would be sooooooo much easier.
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
3 years, 3 months ago by Ghoude
@KrazyKnotz @halokiwi @knottahti @beaumont @_kinseyb @arf820 @pattncraft @innovate @madeleine_ @Tikilishi @Odanak1811 @clairehair @WTKaitlyn @Racoon @Margaron I hope you guys consider adding this to BB. I really feel like it would help the forum because it would be easier to navigate what challenges you were in.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 3 months ago by KrazyKnotz
@Ghoude Yes! I completely agree that this is a great idea, and it has already been mentioned to @Admin. 😊
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
@KrazyKnotz ok!! Thank you!! When things have been mentioned to @Admin does that mean that it will be added to the site?
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 3 months ago by KrazyKnotz
It is on his to-do list. He has lots of exciting things in store for BraceletBook! ❤️
Ghoude
Bracelet King
Ghoude
@KrazyKnotz ok!! Thanks again ❤️