How can I change the font of alphas??
leabraids
Advanced
leabraids
3 years, 7 months ago by leabraids
The website doesn't accept zip files but all of the fonts I've downloaded were in zip and I tried to use it off of one of the alphabet patterns but all I could change were the colors. How can I change the font or download the correct file?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 7 months ago by halokiwi
I think you have to unzip it first (idk if that's the right term) but there should be an option to do it.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
And you also need to make a completely new pattern, not a variation.
leabraids
Advanced
leabraids
I tried to unzip them, then the files said txt, or ttf but they still didn't work. So how would you use the alphabet font alpha patterns? For example #58713. Is there a way to use the alphabet? I thought there was but it's not working... thank you so much!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
I'm honestly not sure which file type you need but I asked the other moderators and I'll let you know when I figure it out.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
@Admin says that pretty much every font file should work. If you have .rar or .zip you have to extract it first like I said. @KrazyKnotz says OpenType or TrueType should work.

I don't know much about it but I think the ttf you mentioned is TrueType so I recommend trying again with that. I don't think txt should work because it's a text file.
leabraids
Advanced
leabraids
Thank you so much! It finally worked 🙂!