junior moderators
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
Douse anyone think they should have junior moderators?
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 8 months ago by Faye102
I don’t lol. There was this big forum topic for this recently.
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 8 months ago by CatDog12
Oh ok
estellajw
Professional
estellajw
3 years, 7 months ago by estellajw
This used to be a huge hot topic, and I just don't think it's safe and the adults running the site probably don't want to deal with little kids all the time lmao
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
3 years, 7 months ago by CatDog12
Ok
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 7 months ago by uwucorgi
Not really. I’m not sure the context of this (rules of this, etc.) but you can’t just let anyone be a “junior moderator” since the system would somewhat become anarchy and that could end up really badly
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 7 months ago by halokiwi
@uwucorgi if we were to do this at some point the junior mods would be selected by admins and mods like the regular mods are. There wouldn't be random people just becoming junior mods.
uwucorgi
Bracelet King
uwucorgi
3 years, 7 months ago by uwucorgi
@halokiwi that makes a lot more sense actually haha. I misunderstood the idea, sorry!
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
3 years, 7 months ago by Haka_yt
I feel like this could be a good idea, maybe they just don’t have as many privileges bc that could end bad haha
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 7 months ago by Elise64
I feel like moderating photos and maybe patterns would be good and that’s it, because kids may not know what comments to delete. Maybe they could have the ability on a pattern or photo to ask a moderator if this pattern should be approved or not, but other people could just moderate the pattern because it would be quicker that way