Deleting Messages
Reply
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
6 years ago by Ate_Trisha
I feel like there should be a feature where we can delete our messages so that we can clear up space or something or we can delete old messages that we don't need. idk if anyone else agrees but yeah. 🙂
Top_Xoxo
Bracelet King
Top_Xoxo
6 years ago by Top_Xoxo
Yess I totally agree
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
6 years ago by alissaruth
I agree 100%
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
6 years ago by So_Knotty
That would be great!
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
6 years ago by CatDog12
Yes that
CatDog12
Bracelet King
CatDog12
6 years ago by CatDog12
Wow I want to delete that and I Can not
hpuff
Bracelet King
hpuff
6 years ago by hpuff
Yes
1204302471
Professional
1204302471
6 years ago by 1204302471
I agree 😎 ❤️.
Hassey
Bracelet King
Hassey
6 years ago by Hassey
👍
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
5 years, 12 months ago by Elise64
Yes and an undo button because a lot of people accidentally send things and it’s really annoying
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
5 years, 12 months ago by Elise64
@Admin 🙂🙃
Reply