Patterns
loverknots
Bracelet King
loverknots
3 years, 8 months ago by loverknots
How long does it tay to get ur pattern accepted or declined it been over 24 hour since I have submitted mine
lolzz27
Advanced
lolzz27
3 years, 8 months ago by lolzz27
how do you submit a pattern?
loverknots
Bracelet King
loverknots
No how long of a wait
lolzz27
Advanced
lolzz27
3 years, 8 months ago by lolzz27
i know but i’m asking how do you submit a pattern lol
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 8 months ago by Rg_Knots
It should take 24-48 hours depending on the number of patterns submitted a day and how active the mods are. I hope this helps! 🙂
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 8 months ago by Rg_Knots
@lolzz27 you have to be on the website as you cannot create patterns on the app. To create a pattern move your cursor on to your profile picture. Then, click on the create patterns option. From there you can create your pattern. Make sure you press the box says that "this pattern is not copyrighted or I have permission to publish it from the original author". Also, make sure that you type in keywords into a box that says "whitespace separated keywords". I hope this helps! 🙂
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
3 years, 8 months ago by sodapop
@loverknots There is no set amount of time! 😂 Just because there's a ton of mods doesn't mean any of them are actually moderating and reviewing patterns. I've had it take 4 days when there was just a few mods, and sometimes it only took a few hours. But even with 16 mods now, it's still been over 3 days since I submitted some patterns that haven't been reviewed yet! Go figure. 🙈
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
3 years, 8 months ago by sodapop
oops! It's actually only been 2 and a half days, and they just got accepted! 😅
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
I submitted like two or three patterns on Monday night and they still haven’t been accepted
loverknots
Bracelet King
loverknots
Same
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 8 months ago by knottahti
@Elise64 and @loverknots : hi there!! we were having some technical difficulties with the review section of BraceletBook a couple of days ago, so we barely could review anything at all for a while 🙁 it's back to normal now, but we're playing catch up and there is nearly 1700 patterns to review at the moment... hopefully that helps explain why we've had a bit longer of review times lately! thanks for your patience!