I have a idea/request
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 8 months ago by peanutse
I think the whole community would LOVE to be able to change our usernames please let the @Admin know if you like the idea so he knows it.
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 8 months ago by rubisaa11
I agree too!! There might be a reason why were not allowed to change our username that I'm not thinking of though🤔
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@rubisaa11 yeah people could take advantage of changing their username and you would be confused if you were friends with someone and they randomly changed their username (its a possibility) or like it might just be too hard for the admin to code a feature that allows us to change our usernames. Idk this is just what comes to mind for me.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 8 months ago by halokiwi
In the frequently asked questions it is stated that "We're really sorry about it, but it's not currently possible to change your username because of some technical limitations on our side. We definitely are planning on making it possible in the future, but it will take us some time, as the task is pretty complex. "

So one day it will probably be possible 😄
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 8 months ago by stewon6969
@halokiwi Thank you! That is very helpful! And tell the admin that we are very happy with what he and the kids have already been doing for us! So thank you so much! And happy ‘jotting!
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
Knotting!
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
I meant mods and not kids! 😂