can you have more than one account? some people say yes and no so im confused
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I wanted to make another account to view and save patterns without having any patterns or a bio and I have asked a mod a while ago and was told I can but then i saw another mod say in the forum that you can't and I am getting confused. I am guessing it isn't allowed so I just want to make sure. Anyways it would be helpful to have one straight answer for all users I think as I don't know what is true and what is not. Please let me know if you can answer this!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
I am pretty sure that you get banned if you make another account but the new account is still usable
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Ik you don’t want to do this but if you want to make a different account the mods can ban your account for you and you can make a new one
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@Elise64 yeah I won't make another account if it is not allowed as I would prefer to use this account and not have this account banned but I was unsure of if its allowed or not as I have had mixed answers from many people.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
Krazyknotz said in one of the recent posts in this topic that you can’t have more than one account unless you want your old account banned
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@Elise64 yeah I know I saw that I was just wondering because another mod said that there was nothing wrong with having another account but I mean anyways I won't be making another account at this point.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 8 months ago by KrazyKnotz
You are only allowed ONE account.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
Ok. But I can tell you many bb users have backup accounts
RubyRed
Advanced
RubyRed
3 years, 8 months ago by RubyRed
@2006_Mandy how many
Aebegayle
Bracelet King
Aebegayle
3 years, 8 months ago by Aebegayle
Yea how many have backup accounts
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@RubyRes @Aebegayle Idk how many I have just talked with different users in the past that have had a second account or I’ve seen people with their bio stating they have 2 accounts. It’s been a while now though so I can’t really remember. And I don’t really care.
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 8 months ago by SavannaL
I've heard of a lot of people making accounts for their Etsy shops and businesses. Thought this was allowed.
Jessica_J
Advanced
Jessica_J
3 years, 8 months ago by Jessica_J
Reply to @SavannaL, yes I think they should allow second accounts for Etsy shops if it isn’t already
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
They allow second accounts now I’m pretty sure but just in case maybe message one of the moderators and ask them if it’s allowed
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 7 months ago by Faye102
@Elise64 where did you hear that?
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 7 months ago by Elise64
@Faye102 one of the mods said it in a forum post. Idk which one. We could just tag all the mods to see lol
Bria2263
Professional
Bria2263
3 years, 7 months ago by Bria2263
Even though your only allowed one account how would they find out that you e made a second one anyway. That’s what I want to know, because if there is a way for them to find out y’all should probably not be adding any personal info on here......
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 7 months ago by halokiwi
@Bria2263 we can only find second accounts if people hint at them in their bio or in comments but we no longer mind people having several accounts.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 7 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@Bria2263 second accounts are now allowed but you do make a valid point 😊