how do u change username/delete acc
SmithKnots
Skiller
SmithKnots
3 years, 8 months ago by SmithKnots
I have two accounts , the first one I didn’t need anymore so I changed the email to my other email and I use my current one but my friend and I want to have a joined acc for our company (hopley_knots 🙂) but I can’t change my user and I don’t have a 3rd email. Can anyone offer advice or how can I contact the BraceletBook team?
Thanks!
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 8 months ago by Faye102
You can’t change your username. But you could message a moderator and ask them to delete your old account, so you can then use that email and make the account that you want.
SmithKnots
Skiller
SmithKnots
Thank you
SmithKnots
Skiller
SmithKnots
How do u ask a moderator @Faye102
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 8 months ago by Faye102
Go to the users tab, filter by moderator, click one of them and a button on the top right will let you message them.
SmithKnots
Skiller
SmithKnots
Ok wow that’s cool
SmithKnots
Skiller
SmithKnots
Tysm @Faye102
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 8 months ago by KrazyKnotz
You are only allowed to have ONE account. You need to message a moderator (like me) to have your old account removed.

I have notified @Admin that you want you old account deleted.
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
You can’t change your username, but you have to ask the Admin to delete your account for you 🙂
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
Does deleting mean they actually delete your account or does it just get banned and other users can still view it
crp15
Bracelet King
crp15
3 years, 8 months ago by crp15
@KrazyKnotz If you have two accounts and you want one removed do you get to pick what one you get to remove? Just a question
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@crp15 Yes. Each user is only allowed ONE account. If you have multiple accounts, please message a Moderator which account you would like to be removed.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@Elise64 It is 'Banned' so users can still see the profile with the information/patterns/variations/etc.