Cant make anymore variations today???
gsmith124
Bracelet King
gsmith124
3 years, 8 months ago by gsmith124
It says I cant make any more variations, but I didnt even submit any, Im just trying to pick good colors. What do I do????
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 8 months ago by afc610
If you start a variation, but don’t submit it, it still counts as a variation. And there’s a limit of between 3-5 I think
rub7
Professional
rub7
3 years, 8 months ago by rub7
huh thats weird its working for me though? maybe relaunch the app/website?
clairehair
clairehair
3 years, 8 months ago by clairehair
@Admin has a limit placed on how many variations you can create per day so us mods don't get too bogged down with things to review. If I remember correctly, I believe there's a limit of 5 or so variations that can be created a day (so 5 or so times you can hit the "Add a variation" button).
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 8 months ago by Jdog12525
When this happens, I use another account I created just for this issue so that I can make more variation.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
There was a new update and once you are a bracelet king I think you can have up to 30 submissions 😃
Deuken
Bracelet King
Deuken
3 years, 8 months ago by Deuken
@Jdog12525 I think you’re only allowed one account per user.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
@Deuken I think it’s only one account per email so she probably has a second email but I’m not sure
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
3 years, 8 months ago by sodapop
Yes, I find that limitation to be extremely pointless! 😡 @Admin should make the limit on SUBMISSIONS not just starting a variation to experiment with colors. Sometimes people want to experiment with 10 or more patterns to find the right color combination without ever even submitting them. I'm sure the mods wouldn't mind how many patterns or variations stay saved in your Create Patterns section. 😄

Luckily it's fairly easy to rank up over a matter of days or weeks and your limit will increase. Just make lots of comments and rate a lot of patterns.
Or make another account like others have suggested. Apparently you won't get banned anymore for having more than one account, so that's great news!

Or if you want to make more work for yourself, you can create a new pattern from scratch by just copying the knots from the patterns you want to make the variation for... but make sure it's exact otherwise it will be considered a duplicate, if you submit it and will probably get deleted later, but accepted variations are safe. There's no limit on "creating" new patterns, only variations, so if you copy an existing pattern, the generator will recognize it as a variation and you can copy/paste it into more new patterns and keep tweaking your colors. It's just a way to cheat the "add a variation" button. 😂