photo question
1Dlover4
Professional
1Dlover4
3ย years, 8ย months ago by 1Dlover4
I was trying to upload a picture of a bracelet i made. Happens to be I made two variations of the same pattern, I uploaded both pictures (note the pattern is the same but colors were different) but one was declined because it said it was a duplicate, are you only allowed one picture per pattern?
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3ย years, 8ย months ago by Knots_EM
No. You are are allowed one photo per physical bracelet- so if you have made the same pattern in different colours then each photo should be accepted. Were the colours similar in each bracelet? This may have been why it got declined.
arf820
arf820
3ย years, 8ย months ago by arf820
as the person before me said, you can upload as many photos as you want of a pattern, just as long as it is clearly shown that you have posted pictures of different bracelets. you can do that by changing the colors of your bracelet and/or by doing different starting/ending techniques. if you think that you have clearly posted pictures of two different bracelets, you can try messaging the moderator who declined your photo to get more clarification. it could be that they just made a mistake. or you can just submit your photo for a second review ๐Ÿ™‚