Can there be a section to add completed bracelets? I want to keep track of all the bracelets I have
Will0Wrist
Skiller
Will0Wrist
3 years, 9 months ago by Will0Wrist
For now, I am using loves/hearts to put all of the bracelets I have at the moment, but is it possible to add a section for that? (because you can't heart your own patterns.) I want to be able to know which bracelets I have, separate from my to do's.
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 9 months ago by ajr725
This is a pretty commonly requested feature I’ve seen in the forums. As of right now you can’t do this, but to keep track of the patterns I’ve made I upload photos of my finished bracelets. That way if I ever want to make a pattern again, I just have to find the photo I uploaded.
Will0Wrist
Skiller
Will0Wrist
@ajr725 thank you 🙂
Will0Wrist
Skiller
Will0Wrist
@ajr725 but to be fair, it would be nice to have that section as well. To keep track of bracelets I have yknow. What if I gave away a bracelet and I want to re-make it for myself but I don't want to forget? Oddly specific I know, but all of my photos are bracelets I have given away actually. My loves are the only ones I have right now.
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 9 months ago by ajr725
@Will0Wrist yes I agree, it would be a nice feature to have (:
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
3 years, 9 months ago by Conrnelia
Also another thing you can do is adding it to your loves when you are done
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
This has been a feature people have wanted for a long time. I think I once saw a post from 6-7 years ago wanting this feature. I’m pretty sure it’s on the admins to-do list in adding to the website. This isn’t his full time job, and coding new features can sometimes be very time consuming.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
I have a forum topic on just adding more todo lists I think it would be really helpful
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
I agree, hoping for this to be added soon!