New Feature
LPulsera
Bracelet King
LPulsera
3 years, 8 months ago by LPulsera
I just had this idea, I think it would be super cool if there was a feature where you could see when someone added your pattern to their todo list 😄
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
3 years, 8 months ago by KikiLilou
YES! I would absolutely love this😃😍
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 8 months ago by poplianna
It’s a great idea but lots of people have so many patterns in their todo list I sometimes use it to compare similar patterns and others only use the app for the todo list that’s the only reason they have accounts bc they’re not allowed to post pictures so you could see that someone added your pattern to their todo list a some point but then it might upset people that no one ever does their pattern or adds it
rub7
Professional
rub7
3 years, 8 months ago by rub7
i would love that!!!
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 8 months ago by ananya123
YES!!!!!!
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 8 months ago by Elise64
But if someone goes into another persons profile and adds a ton of patterns to their todos and they get a notification every time someone adds your pattern to your todo list it would be a little too much because some people have a ton of patterns and if you are like me, you add every pattern you like even just a little bit to your todos. I added a ton of patterns from aracne to my todos and she would’ve gotten like 100 notifications lol. But if your talking about something other than notifications then that sounds great!