Rank (Ik, another rank topic... sorry)
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
3 years, 9 months ago by Gillierose
It's a really random question but I was just wondering if anyone knows if a mod has to actually promote you to a higher rank on their own, or the site just does it my itself once you do a certain amount of things.

On another note, to all you Bracelet Kings/ Mods out there, how long did it take you to become a bracelet king? Again, ik it's random but I was just wondering!
anonte2
Bracelet King
anonte2
3 years, 9 months ago by anonte2
i’m pretty sure a mod has to bump you up. also i am on professional and the next one is bracelet kind. i have been on here for about 1 year but i took a break for a LONG time. i’d say it took me about 2 months to get here
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 9 months ago by ks_wizard
No it’s automatic. Example after you post _ amount of photos or patterns, you have a higher rank. I read about it in the faq or something.
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
@anonte2 @ks_wizard thanks
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
3 years, 9 months ago by ananya123
It took me about 3 weeks to become Bracelet King!

Advanced- one day 😂
Skiller- 1 week
Professional- 2 weeks

and ya! Sorry if my math is wrong
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 9 months ago by landrenee
it took me around 2 months to become bracelet king
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
Took me about a year to get to bracelet king but I wasn't active very often until about a month ago, now I'm on every day and I ranked up really quickly.
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 9 months ago by Margaron
The rank system is an automatic feature of the site. Think of it like a points system, to get to skiller you need x amount of points and points are accumulated by being active. Larger contributions to the community are worth more ‘points’. So a pattern is worth more than a forum post for example. You can level up by just making forum posts but it will take longer than someone uploading pictures and patterns etc. The moderator team has nothing to do with your ranking. 😊 I hope this helps!
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
@Margaron yes! this helped a lot thank you!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I took me about 2-3 months to become bracelet king but I was super active so i got there quickly.
eboyer
Professional
eboyer
3 years, 9 months ago by eboyer
This is kind of confusing, I’ve been on the website for about 3 months, I am always on the site, and I post a bunch of pictures, comment a lot, and I’m active in the forum, but my rank hasn’t changed for almost a month. I used to fly through the different ranks, but now it’s like stuck, has this happened to anyone else?
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
yes! that’s what’s happening to me. like 7 patterns, a bunch of variations, i think over 40 photos, a bunch of friends, posting in the forum, commenting, rating, and i’ve been on this rank like all summer
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
sorry i forgot to tag u @eboyer
eboyer
Professional
eboyer
3 years, 9 months ago by eboyer
@Gillierose maybe the site just doesnt like us 😂
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
@eboyer haha that’s definitely it lmao
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
Im pretty sure the site does it on its own.