Deleting photos
sofiarmz13
Professional
sofiarmz13
3 years, 8 months ago by sofiarmz13
How can I delete one of the photos I posted?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
You cannot at the moment but I think the admin is working on adding that feature. The admin will only delete it if necessary as in the photo shouldn’t have been accepted because they are super busy. Anyways have a great day
sofiarmz13
Professional
sofiarmz13
😔 thank u, I accidentally uploaded the wrong photo. I hope we can delete photos soon
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
If you accidentally uploaded the wrong photo then it won’t be accepted. I though you just meant deleting a photo you already posted but as you said you only uploaded it so it hasn’t been posted yet. Anyways that means if it’s the wrong pattern or a bad photo or a photo of something else the photo will be declined. But if it was the same pattern I would message a mod to make sure they don’t accept it.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 8 months ago by arf820
if the photo has already been accepted, you can message a mod (such as myself) about it and they will then tell the admin to delete it. if the photo hasn’t been reviewed yet, it is likely that the photo will be declined especially if the photo corresponds to the wrong pattern or if the photo has nothing to do with bracelets. 🙂
sofiarmz13
Professional
sofiarmz13
Thank you, I already messaged a moderator
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 8 months ago by aashini
You can message the admin to delete the photo