Notifications for App
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
3 years, 8 months ago by Guitar123
On the app I have the notifications on but I don't get notificatioins. I got them yesterday but now it's not working. I turned the notifications off and then on again and that didn't do anything. Before it also had a small number of how many notifications I had next to the app on my screen but now it also doen't have that. Is this happening to anyone else? Do you know how I can fix this?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Same! And someone else was experiencing this but I don’t mind I guess
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
I’m guessing it’s just the app it’s self right now that isn’t working with notifications and there isn’t much we can do
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I’m having the same problem! It says I have no notifications but when I go into the app it says I have notifications. I’m glad it’s not my phone
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
It came back on my phone but it was on the app so I’m just guessing that braceletbook was glitching for a bit earlier today? I don’t know I just don’t want my notifications to disappear again
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
3 years, 8 months ago by Gillierose
My notifications aren't working either. I was about to ask about it in the forum but then i saw this. My notifications haven't been working for a few days, but then I just got a notification for something that happened like 2 hours ago.
Guitar123
Professional
Guitar123
3 years, 8 months ago by Guitar123
Gillierose ya. ive also been getting notifications on my phone from things that happened a while ago.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
I left my house and came back to find 71 notifications on my phone but when I opened he app they didn’t show since they were from previous weeks
kelsieanne
Bracelet King
kelsieanne
3 years, 8 months ago by kelsieanne
all of yesterday i was getting notifications from messages i got 24 hours ago and when i went to look at it i had no notifications which is really weird