Forum post options!
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 8 months ago by Shelly2121
I think it would be helpful if we could delete, edit, and like forum, chat, and pattern comment posts! Im pretty sure at least 10% of all posts are incorrect user and pattern spelling so it would be nice if we could do those things. It might also help with spamming, but idk about that
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Yeah as much as it would be nice it would cause problems people could then constantly change their forum posts and such to inappropriate stuff and then later get rid of it when people complain. Plus the mods do take down forums after they are posted so if they aren’t appropriate it won’t be there but how could the mods be able to see constant changes in forum posts. Idk if I make much sense but anyways I know that at first though some things seem very helpful but we just have to think beyond the benefits and look at he cons of our ideas. I’m not saying it’s a bad idea but it is much easier to just repost the username on a forum or comment then having an edit feature. Sorry if I sound a little mean. ☺️
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
I have considered that before making this forum, but i think i have a solution
Maybe instead of just allowing us to do what we please, maybe we can only do it when i mod is online? Idk how hard that would be, but i think its a good solution
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
@2006_Mandy
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
Not really it would be too much for for the mods it’s much easier to post a new forum post to correct our mistakes. People can take advantage of it no matter what because unfortunately they already can and probably do.
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
@2006_Mandy i guess your right. Its annoying to think that we could have this wonderful addition, but we cant because other people will manipulate it.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
its sad as well! people find a way to manipulate almost everything and anything and so us people who actually care cannot freely enjoy things to keep us safe.