can we add a block function?
eeanderson
Bracelet King
eeanderson
3 years, 9 months ago by eeanderson
I love this website and app, but I would love the option to block people. Maybe it only applies to dms, so someone is not allowed to dm you, or something similar. nothing extravagant, as I know coding takes a long time, even for what seems like simple things. Let me know what you guys think!
-Nobody-
Bracelet King
-Nobody-
3 years, 9 months ago by -Nobody-
Many people have been requesting this topic, i think admin might add it in but I’m not completely sure if he will or how it will work.
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
Tbh, I don’t really think blocking is that necessary. It’s a bracelet app. And coding something where people can view your patterns but not message you or things like that would be hard to do. Tho if people keep on message
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
...if people keep on messaging you just ignore it or if it’s too much ask them to stop idk. Sorry I hit send too early 😂
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
just so you know, if another user is causing you trouble, please don’t hesitate to message a mod (such as myself) about it and they will tell the admin. the admin can then send a warning to the user to stop, and if the user continues causing you trouble, the admin can ban the user 🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@jetsa_124 yes but it can be extremely annoying to get the same message a bunch of times and stuff but get what you are saying it would take a lot of coding so would everything else the admin does.