Rank
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
3 years, 9 months ago by Conrnelia
Would it be possible to make a bar at the top of the profil where you can see how far you are away from reaching your next rank. Or is the prosess to complicated for that kind of thing?
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 9 months ago by Knots_EM
It's more just something that is combination of doing different things, eg you can post a lot in the forum but you don't need to make a pattern. Because there isn't a set amount of things that you need to do, this may be hard to do. However I still think that this is a good idea
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
I think this would be cool, but may be hard to do
Darbe
Professional
Darbe
3 years, 9 months ago by Darbe
It's a great idea! 😄
Just what I thought of that could be done:
Each activity on BB can be assigned a certain no. of xp or points. For example, by creating a pattern a person gets 400 xp, by messaging in the forum you can get 15xp, and by adding a new topic in the forum you will be able to get 50xp, etc.
This xp can add on according to the users activity on BB and can be represented by a bar in your profile 😊
Each higher rank can only be achieved by the total no. of xp that you need to receive.

This was just thought of how it can be done. 😄
AfriadKnot
Professional
AfriadKnot
3 years, 9 months ago by AfriadKnot
@Darbe that would be really cool! I love to post photos, but I have no idea how they contribute to my rank, and that idea makes each action really clear for users.
aashini
Bracelet King
aashini
3 years, 9 months ago by aashini
@Darbe @Conrnelia that is such a nice idea! That would be so helpful!
maggievsco
Professional
maggievsco
3 years, 9 months ago by maggievsco
I was thinking about this today. Great idea!!
kaviknots
Professional
kaviknots
3 years, 9 months ago by kaviknots
How my rank will be increased what am I supposed to do for that
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
@kaviknots you can rank up by using the site, beeing aktive in the forum and chat, making patterns and variations adding Fotos and participating in official challenges
Aimeesteph
Advanced
Aimeesteph
3 years, 9 months ago by Aimeesteph
Ive been on bb for a few weeks but have been making bracelets for a couple of years now, is "rank" referring to like the level, as mine says beginner. I have a few photos that ive submitted but am waiting on approval, what can I do to help level up 🙂
Conrnelia
Bracelet King
Conrnelia
@Aimeesteph you can't help anyone to level up you just can try and do the stuff I told and then you can level up