I submitted 2 patters almost 5 days ago and haven't heard back
cuckoclock
Bracelet King
cuckoclock
3 years, 9 months ago by cuckoclock
hello so I submitted 2 patters days ago and I haven't heard back. In the pass I have seen and heard about patters taking a day or maybe 2 to get either accepted or declined, however its been 5 days now (or around that time) and I have not heard back at all. Is there a reason why the wait time its so long?
I mean they ave added new moderators in the past few weeks. Perhaps there are too many patters. Either way ig anyone knows anything I would highly appreciate your insight. Thank you all 😁
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 9 months ago by KrazyKnotz
I suggest looking at your notifications, and seeing if your patterns were declined and returned to your 'Create patterns' page for further editing.
cuckoclock
Bracelet King
cuckoclock
I did check. I have notifications turned on for the website and nothing showed up. I checked my drafts and they are not back there either, that's why I'm asking. Perhaps I will re do them and resubmit them
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
Well school is starting for some cities so maybe some of the mods are in school now so they don’t have much time to moderate! So they won’t get to your pattern as quickly. Or it is because during quarantine there were lots more pattern submitted they just haven’t gotten to yours because of all the extras!
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 9 months ago by Margaron
Numbers are pretty high right now so it’s possible they’re still there but I didn’t think we were quite THAT far behind. 🤔
cuckoclock
Bracelet King
cuckoclock
20 minutes or so after I posted my question my pattere were approved. Thank you so much for all that answered and thank you masha for accepting them 😄