thread review
lowahs
Professional
lowahs
3 years, 9 months ago by lowahs
Hei, it's me...again ahahaha
I was thinking that it can be really helpfull to have one more link on the top with patterns, photos, videos, tutorials and forum.
The one I'm thinking abous is dedicated to thread reviews, where we can have a list with the threads we try. Once you click in one of the thread name you can see pictures of the thread people posts, thought about the threads, maybe maybe links the to our bracelets pictures and so on 🤔

I don't know how understandable it was... It's not so easy to describe ahahhaa
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 9 months ago by alicesitu
i think it could be really cool and really helpful but the thing is, there's tons of different brands of thread. I feel like there may be too many to have it well organized
lowahs
Professional
lowahs
3 years, 9 months ago by lowahs
yeah, i just thought of the possibility to let us insert threads to the list. It start with zero threads on the list, and than we can just insert the one we have tried.

If it's to much work for the moderator to check the pictures or at the threads exists or so on, we can have an additional rank afret bracelet king, for people that can check those things for the forum.
Or can we have 1-2 people that are choosed from the admin and that are "specialized" in the topic
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 9 months ago by alicesitu
yeah i think that would be good