Making a Pattern
Starlit
Skiller
Starlit
3 years, 9 months ago by Starlit
So I’m trying to make a pattern on the website off a bracelet I made using a pattern not on the website. The issue I’m having is the pattern is kinda 3D like it isn’t just a full rectangle. There are 12 rows, right. The setup is like a basic chevron bracelet. So for the first row the only strings you tie are the 4 in the middle the very middle ones being the string used to hold the knots. That’s IT for the first row then I move to the second row which you tie a total of 3 knots. THATS IT! You ignore the outer string as it will be used for looks. Anyway I need some help. If anybody wants to message me so I can give my # or email to the picture to u go right ahead
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 9 months ago by Rg_Knots
If you are making a pattern with twelve strings that has stray strings then, all the odd rows would have 6 knots and all the even rows would have five knots. Since you are not using the stray strings, you would put a 0 for strings you are not knotting with. I know this is confusing but, I hope this helps! 🙂
Starlit
Skiller
Starlit
3 years, 9 months ago by Starlit
@Rg_Knots Ok thanks! I figured out that the 0’s mean you don’t use string after looking at some patterns. Just finished it so let’s hope it gets accepted soon!