identical patterns report?
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
3 years, 9 months ago by novaphina
#25924 and #26456 look the same from the front, but on #26456 when two of the same color string come together the knot is random. #25924 is cleaner because it only uses forward knots for those situations. Any thoughts?
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
I’d ask a mod about this if I were you 🤷‍♀️
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 9 months ago by Ate_Trisha
yeah it would be better to ask a mod
Rg_Knots
Bracelet King
Rg_Knots
3 years, 9 months ago by Rg_Knots
I agree with @jesmc2129 and @Ate_Trisha. Ask a mod about this and read the review guidelines as well. I hope this helps! 🙂
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 9 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
If you are concerned message on of the the mods so they can pass it on to admin because he is not replying to messages anymore because he is busy and is receiving so many. 🙂
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 9 months ago by alicesitu
Hey @novaphina I'm the creator of 26456. I created the pattern a long time ago when i wasn't that good at pattern making and I was just looking for that pattern but couldn't find it so I decided to make my own. I'm really sorry, I never noticed that someone already made it. I guess I just didn't look up the right stuff. I'm not sure what to do from here, so I'll let the mods take care of it. Thanks for posting this though! ❤️
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
3 years, 9 months ago by novaphina
@jesmc2129 @Ate_Trisha @Rg_Knots @SC00PSAH0Y @alicesitu

Thank you all so much for the advice! I sent a message to krazyknots (not tagging her cause that's annoying for her probably).
jbrieba
Bracelet King
jbrieba
3 years, 9 months ago by jbrieba
Actually i message the admin for a duplicate pattern and he answered me back and deleted the pattern 😊
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 9 months ago by KrazyKnotz
@novaphina

I'm always happy to help, and I always welcome messages from users.

To everyone: please feel free to message me at any time. 🙂
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
Message one of the moderators (they’re more likely to respond, the admin has a lot in his plate). And then they can take care of it for you or talk to the admin about it