Last Active on a profile
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 9 months ago by Ate_Trisha
Can we please add a feature where we can see when a person was last active? It would make it easier for people to friend people so they don't friend a person who hasn't been on for like 2 years or something. @Admin
Thanks,
@Ate_Trisha 😄
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
I like this idea. I’ve seen a couple of posts on it, so it may be on the admin’s to do list already. I’m not sure. Still, I do like this idea a lot.
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 9 months ago by Faye102
I would love this. Would adding a pattern to your to do list be considered being active? Because I don’t know how many people actually write in the forum or comment.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 9 months ago by nev_m_07
@Faye102 I think so, but even if you just log in and browse, that should count as being active on the site or app.
LeafyGreen
Professional
LeafyGreen
3 years, 9 months ago by LeafyGreen
This is a cool suggestion but I think there may be some issues with people’s privacy so there may need to be an option to hide this as well. @Ate_Trisha
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 9 months ago by SavannaL
I agree. This would be a great idea but I also think this is something that should be optional if you would like to show it or not. Not everybody wants strangers to know if they logged on.
Elise64
Bracelet King
Elise64
3 years, 9 months ago by Elise64
Ya and maybe it can also say when they joined the site
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@Elise64 It already shows that if you go to their profile on the website, but it would be cool if we could see it on the app