Accepting patterns
as_12
Bracelet King
as_12
3 years, 9 months ago by as_12
Hi everyone! I’m back with another question 😉
So I recently (about 2 days ago) submitted an alpha pattern. I know that the moderators are really backed up right now, and it’s taking a little longer to accept/ decline patterns. However, the suspense is really killing me! 😅
I was wondering if you get a notification if your pattern was accepted. I am aware that if your pattern is declined, there is usually a nice message on why. But although I’ve created patterns before, this is the first time I’ve submitted one.
Thank you,
A fellow community member
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 9 months ago by Someone_
Hey! Yes, if your pattern gets accepted you will receive a notification. I look forward to seeing the pattern!😊
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Yes you will always get a notification even if it is accepted/declined. I normally take photos of my patterns now before submitting it so that I don’t need to wait several days to use my patterns. Luckily the admin is adding some more moderators which should hopefully help us all with getting our patterns accepted faster.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
I noticed you said you would “usually” get a decline message. If your pattern is declined, the mods will always tell you why using a decline message.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
yep! you will receive a notification when your pattern is reviewed, whether it is accepted or declined, and which moderator reviewed it. if it is accepted you’ll see it under your profile and in the “patterns” page. if it is declined you’ll see it under your “create patterns” page. there will always be a decline note at the top if it is declined, so that you can fix it and submit it again for review. hope that helps! 🙂
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 9 months ago by Pichu10
One of my variations got accepted but none of my patterns yet. I feel really bad for the moderators because there are SO MANY patterns submitted each day, it is INSANE. I love that people are adding value to the community and I love to see all of the new patterns on the site each day😊
as_12
Bracelet King
as_12
3 years, 9 months ago by as_12
@Someone_ @2006_Mandy @jesmc2129 @arf820 @Pichu10 omg thank you guys!! I appreciate you spending your time and going into detail! This really helps a bunch! 😁🌼
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 9 months ago by bsoftball
Maybe try refreshing the page. It could've been accepted. I always have to refresh the page to see my notifications.