Finding patterns.
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3ย years, 9ย months ago by fuzzyfox
On the chat I am constantly seeing people ask if anyone has a good pattern, with a particular amount of strings, or with a certain thing on it. When I was a newbie I asked too, before I realized there is another way.

Up in the BB bar, across the top of the screen, click on "patterns". It will say "type". Click on the white box that says all and choose whether you want results for normal or alpha, or both. Then you can choose your number of strings, colors, and the level of difficulty. Then if you are looking for a very particular thing, (for example, if you are looking for bracelets with balloons on them,) type in a related word in "keywords". When I am in a hurry I type in just my keyword and amazing patterns appear. It is still fine to ask of course, because it does take time to scroll through all those patterns, but I just thought I would let everyone know that you don't always have to ask to find great patterns! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy knotting! ~FuzzyFox ๐Ÿ˜‰
arf820
arf820
3ย years, 9ย months ago by arf820
great tip! just wanted to add that if you are on the app, you can filter patterns by tapping the two lines at the top right of the patterns page. then you can filter by type of patterns, rating, loves, photos, creator, pattern number, keywords etc. ๐Ÿ™‚
beaumont
beaumont
3ย years, 9ย months ago by beaumont
These are some great tips for people that are new to the site or app.
fuzzyfox
Bracelet King
fuzzyfox
3ย years, 9ย months ago by fuzzyfox
@arf820 thanks! I don't have the app so thank you for that info, for other people's sakes. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š