Does anyone have any questions?
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 9 months ago by beaumont
if you have any questions feel free to put it here and i will answer all your guy's questions. 🙂
clarasbrac
Advanced
clarasbrac
3 years, 9 months ago by clarasbrac
i dont know how to add my age to my profile. I know it sounds stupid but i tried it for many times and it just doesnt work. I always write my birth date in it the blank (for example 12.04.2003) but it always says that i have to use a valid date. Can someone PLEASE help me 🤔 ❤️
Lily23
Skiller
Lily23
3 years, 9 months ago by Lily23
@clarasbrac for me I just entered my birthdate and it worked. however, it might be the formating of the way you wrote your birthdate. for example, I wrote 08/25/2008 but you wrote it like this, 08.25.2008. so maybe try writing it my way. if it doesn't work then I'm sorry I don't know what else to say to help you. 🙂
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 9 months ago by Hazel23
Do you know if there is a way to avoid spaces between my circles in shaped patterns
beaumont
beaumont
@Hazel23 Masha knots has a video on shaped bracelets which help a lot and I also suggest to tie your knots tighter which could help you avoid that happening to you.
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
@beaumont thank you 😊
Grace4God
Advanced
Grace4God
3 years, 9 months ago by Grace4God
Can you upload a tutorial about a pattern that isn’t on here? And if so how? Thx
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@Hazel23 After you finish a “section” or “circle”, do an extra knot between the two strings closest to the center
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
@madeleine_ ohhh thank you
beaumont
beaumont
@Grace4God no I don't think you can....but might want to ask one of the moderators like @clairehair on here she might be able to help you because I think that pattern has to be on the website for that to work.
madeleine_
madeleine_
@Grace4God You can’t upload a video tutorial for a pattern that’s not on here, but you can upload a written tutorial. After you make the tutorial, message a mod about it and they’ll contact the admin, and then I’m pretty sure he’ll give you an email address to send it to
IzzyG21
Bracelet King
IzzyG21
3 years, 9 months ago by IzzyG21
Why do bracelets curl, idk what I am doing wrong
beaumont
beaumont
@IzzyG21 it might be from how you are doing your knots it could help to wet them and put like a heavy book over it so when it dry it won't curl or you could iron it but if you want to do that put a price of cloth in between the bracelet and iron
madeleine_
madeleine_
@IzzyG21 If you currently use a safety pin to secure your bracelet, you can switch to a clipboard or tape, and as you make the bracelet, tape down what you’ve made so far. This will make it so that you’re not pulling the bracelet to the side as you knot. Practicing will also help fix this problem. Also keep in mind that bracelets that have an unbalanced knot structure (like the candystripe) will just naturally curl, no matter how well you tie your knots
quartzx2
Advanced
quartzx2
3 years, 9 months ago by quartzx2
What do the different colored arrows mean on patterns? Like the black and white ones?
madeleine_
madeleine_
@quartzx2 Do you mean the arrows within the circles?
beaumont
beaumont
They don't mean anything different it just depends on that color string like let's say the string is black then you would be able to see the white arrow because it a darker color....on the lighter colors it would be easier to see a darker arrow on it there black and white so it is easier to see what knot you have to make with that color
quartzx2
Advanced
quartzx2
3 years, 9 months ago by quartzx2
thank you!