First alpha
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 9 months ago by peanutse
Ok sooo I’m going to make my first alpha one colored but with a variegated thread one single string but of corse with base strings so how would I upload the photo without the pattern because this is like to basic to be a pattern i like to know and see my progress in the future i would also like to know what my first alpha was and looked like because I know I would forget. Any suggestions I do not have any form of social media besides this also if there is a pattern number for this what is it and any suggestions on how thick it should be 🙂
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
If you are doing a Gradient alpha i have a tutorial on my youtube channel claira g!!
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 9 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I would almost any alpha that is only two colors. Maybe 8-10 base strings. Those would be perfect start off with and are great because they dont use tons of string!
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 9 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
#26653 #17621 #45765 #4544 #26632 #3867 hopefully you get the idea- not too big and not to many colors 😊 ps- on bb, where it shows the number of strings for an alpha, you take that and subtract one(the one you are subtracted is your working/background string and the left behind are the number of base strings). Or you could always couldn’t the number of boxes or number of white string sticking up at the top of the arrow pattern 🙂 hope that helps
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
I don’t think there’s any way you could upload that photo to braceletbook. But if you want, you can do a really simple pattern like #38672 instead and use variegated thread for the background
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
3 years, 9 months ago by peanutse
@madeline_ tysm you are a lifesaver 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
Happy to help!